SEPTEMBER 2016: THE MONTH OF SUPPLICATION
THURSDAY 1ST TO SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 10, 2016
GIVING THANKS TO GOD THE FATHER
WHY SHOULD WE HAVE A HEART OF THANKSGIVING: Psalms 100: 4
- It gives you access to God.
- It is God’s will.
- It is a command.
BENEFITS OF THANKSGIVING:
- It brings you into the presence of God.
- It opens the gate to your blessing.
- It is a powerful tool that brings about multiplication.
- It attracts blessings from both God and man.
- It brings joy.
HOW CAN WE HAVE A HEART OF THANKSGIVING:
- Realize that what you have is not your right or entitlement. It’s God’s love
- Learn to do a spiritual stock taking of your life.
- Be satisfied with what you have. Unthankful people are never satisfied with what they have.
- Give thanks unto the Lord, call upon his name, and make known his deeds among the people.
- Give God the glory for giving you the grace and privilege to witness this year fasting and
- Let us give God all the glory for His abiding presence in His church and for His blessings in we have enjoy so far year.
Psalm 103:1 - 5
- Blessed the name of the Lord for the prophetic theme for the year –overflow
- Praise God and forget not all His benefits in the past months.
- Let us thank Him for forgiving all our iniquities and healing all our diseases.
- Thank God for satisfying our month with good things and always renew us spiritually.
- Bless God for this year of overflow for He will continuously satisfy our mouths with good things.
Psalm 145:1 – 5
- Praise and thank God for spiritual and physical turn-around that we have experience so far in the church and in our family this year.
- Let us praise God for manifesting His great power in all our national and international centres.
Psalm 47:1 – 9
- Thank God for He has subdued wicked people under us, and nations under our feet.
- Give thanks to God for choosing our heritage for us and setting a table before us in the presence of our enemies.
- Bless the name of the Lord for our Senior Pastor (Pastor Philip Igbinijesu) and his entire family, our entire resident’s pastor, associate pastors, ministers, deacon, deaconesses, Heads of Department, etc.
- Thank God for the preservation of the integrity of Word Assembly Pastors, Ministers, Deacons, deaconesses and all HODs. And for the sustenance of all the Centres of Word Assembly and all the on-going projects in the ministry.
- Let us praise and thank God for His mercies over Nigeria
CONFESSING ALL FAULTS, TRANSGRESSIONS, SHORTCOMINGS AND SINS
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9
REPENTANCE OPENS MANY DOORS IN THE REALM OF THE SPIRIT
Sin shuts doors to good things and many blessings. Repentance opens many doors in the realm of the spirit so that we can have access to the victory and redemption that Jesus Christ purchased for us on the cross by His suffering, the shedding of His blood. Repentance must be heartfelt and complete. (Luke 24:46-48).
PRAYER POINTS: FOR REPENTANCE
- Lord I admit my faults and sins’ have sinned against you (outline those, call them by name as you confess them) my heart is broken because of my sins, Father please forgive me in Jesus name. I repent of all my sins. I turn away from them all in Jesus name Amen.
- Father I receive forgiveness of all my sins. Every door shut in the spirit against me due to my past sins I command them to open now.
- I humble myself before you, forgive me and lift me out of sinfulness into a life of holiness. Keep me pure, do not lead me into temptation and give me the supernatural power and ability to resist sin and over temptation in Jesus name.
- Wash me with the blood of Jesus; purge me of every sign and stigma of sin in my life. Give me a new heart of obedience to your word. Renew my spirit and restore unto me joy that comes from an intimate relationship with you my father.
- As I repent today I disconnect myself and all that concerns me from every idol I got involved with through sin and rebellion. I terminate every agreement I went into unknowingly with the devil through sin in Jesus name. Amen
- Father thank you for forgiving me. I call forth the blessing of rain upon the works of my hands. Every area that dried up in my life because of sin Father sends the rain of blessing. Restore me. Holy Spirit refreshes me as I return back to God in Jesus name Amen.
- Holy Spirit reminds me of anyone I have offended. Bring to my mind anyone who is feeling bad about me and hurting because of me. Lord I forgive all those who have offended me .touch the hearts of those whom I have I offended knowingly or unknowingly to forgive me at this time in Jesus name. Amen
- Father I return to you. As I pray from today please grant me open heavens. I receive grace to pay all my vows. Every decree I make as I pray let it come to pass. In Jesus name
PROPHESYING YOUR GENERAL EXPECTATIONS FOR THE MONTH
Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
Numbers 14:28; Gen. 2:19; Mark 11:22-24
- I shall be strong enough to be fully involved in all the demands of this fasting month in the mighty name of Jesus. (Joel 3:10b)
- My purity and consecration shall not be violated this fasting period in the mighty name of Jesus(5:8)
- I receive the Grace to pray in faith and to ask aright in the mighty name of Jesus Christ (James1:6-8; James 4:3)
- Every God given idea that have been conceived in me shall be delivered safely in this ninth month in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
RESISTING EVERY ENEMY OF FRUITFULNESS/OVERFLOW
Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work;and I have created the waster to destroy. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise. He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong. They meet with darkness in the daytime, and grope in the noonday as in the night. But he saveth the poor from the sword, from their mouth, and from the hand of the mighty.
But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.
- I command every gathering militating against my fruitfulness to be scattered permanently in themighty name of Jesus Christ
- In the name of Jesus, I decree that every gathering, group, association, agent, or agency that isagainst me fall for my sake today.
- Every satanic weapon formed against me, I command you to be frustrated in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- I condemn every backbiting tongue, every tale bearing tongue, every hypocritical tongue, everymaligning tongue, and every cursing tongue, that is rising against me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I command that the devices of the crafty against my family, my ministry, my welfare, my vocation,my health, be disappointed in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Every harmful intention or arrangement against my life and destiny, return to the one who initiatedyou in the mighty name of Jesus Christ ( 26:27)
- Every agent of barrenness, miscarriage and abortion targeting my fruitfulness, be destroyed in themighty name of Jesus Christ
- Let the cleansing power in the blood of Jesus cleanse my root and foundation from every ancestral pollution in the name of Jesus.
- From today I receive joy and gladness; sorrow and sighing shall not locate my address in Jesus’ name.
- Let the voice of the Lord plant the garden of my destiny in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord my God, rebuild every good thing that the enemy has destroyed in my life in Jesus’ name.
- Any evil blood crying against my destiny, be silenced by the blood of Jesus.
- I speak the life of God into every dead organ in my body in Jesus’ name.
- Let disease agents in my body be arrested and be evacuated by the power in the name of Jesus.
- My inner man, receive deliverance from every form of captivity in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every evil transfer into my life; owners of evil load carry your load by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every contrary wind blowing against my destiny, be confronted by the whirlwind of the Lord in Jesus’ name.
- LORD I thank You for answering my prayers.
SECURING HEALING AND DIVINE HEALTH AND LONG LIFE
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him;and with his stripes we are healed.
Proverbs 3:7-8; Mat. 8:17; Ps. 118:17; Ps. 91:16
- My God, by the authority of your word, I secure your peace in my body, internally and externally in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Every satanic injection within my body system leading to sickness, disease, affliction or any formof pain or discomfort, I command you to be expelled in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Every organ of my body that is currently under satanic siege or demonic bombardment, Icommand you to be liberated by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ right now. Be healed in Jesus name
- I prophesy renewal to every internal and external organ in my body in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I cancel and annul every arrangement, every plot and every device of death in my life and myfamily in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I frustrate and bring to naught every weapon formed or fashioned against my health and existencein the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I prophesy I shall not die but live in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
COMPELLING THE GROWTH OF WORD ASSEMBLY
A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time.
And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.
Therefore said he unto them, the harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore theLord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
Isaiah 54:2-3; Job 8:7;
- Father, we give you thanks for the existence, the stability, the impact and the continuity of your church Word Assembly in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- O God, on the basis of your promises, we declare and decree that Word Assembly is increasing mightily in all Centres, breaking new grounds and conquering new territories for Christ to the Glory of God the father in Jesus mighty name
- We receive the wisdom, the tenacity, the commitment and the grace of a soul winner in all ourCentres and upon all our members in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- We command that every ground upon which our Pastors are labouring shall yield her increase toWord Assembly in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Every satanic prince, every evil gate-keeper watching over the cities or locations to which God has sent Word Assembly, we command you to be dethroned and sacked from your positions in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Every negative influence slowing down the pace of God's assignment in Word Assembly, we neutralize you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- We deploy the hand, the influence and the power of Jesus the master builder of the church into all the operations and the involvements of Word Assembly in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
COVERING THE SENIOR PASTORS' MINISTERIAL ITINERARY
2 Thessalonians 3:1
Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:
1 Timothy 2:1-2
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
- Father, we thank you for giving us Pastors Philip and Bunmi Igbinijesu as the leading shepherds in Word Assembly in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- O God, we ask that the inspiration of your Spirit will increase in the lives of these your choice servants in the mighty name of Jesus Christ (Job 32:8)
- Father, we pray for safety, security and general divine protection in all the trips, ministerial engagements and daily assignments of our father and mother in the Lord in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- We come against every distraction, every seduction, every manipulation and every attack meant to reduce or limit their effectiveness and result in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- We decree that the word of God will forever be fresh and impactful in their mouth in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- We prophesy and declare that their garments and mantles shall forever be protected from defilement in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- We ask O God for wisdom and discernment for them to know the platform that you have given them to minister on and to reject every platform that is a distraction to their divine assignment in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.